Home Decor and more
Featuring Prima Natures Garden
By Lori McClellan
The Prima Natures Garden line of paper is BEA-U-TI-FUL! Much too beautiful to be stuck is a scrapbook. I knew that this line of paper would make some gorgeous home decor projects and begged to be shown off. These projects are so easy, you'll find yourself making lots of them.
|Before - all plain and ugly.|
1. Gather your supplies. You will need a wooden frame, Prima Natures Garden Primrose scrapbook paper, modge podge, Prima Natures Garden trim, Teresa Collins Blingage Ambers Jewels, Prima Natures Garden chipboard shapes and stickers.
2. Place your frame face up on the paper you want to cover it with. Draw around the frame and cut it out.
4. When the paper is dry, use the super awesome (and my new favorite tool) Ingvild Bolme - Rasp tool or as I call it the new Prima distressing thingy, to distress the edges of the frame. This distress tool lets you shave off the extra edges of paper where you might not have cut close enough. Have I told you how AMAZING it is yet?
5. Take a second piece of coordinating Prima Natures Garden paper. Trace around the frame again but only do a corner or side of the frame. Modge podge it on, and distress the edges.
6. Once the frame has been covered how you like it, modge podge over the entire thing.
7. Tie a small piece of each of the Prima Natures Garden trim around the frame, and add a Terese Collins blingage to the frame. Accent it with the Prima Natures Garden chipboard pieces.
1. Gather your supplies. You will need Candles, Prima Natures Garden Primrose scrapbook paper, modge podge, Prima Nature's garden trim, Teresa Collins Blingage Ambers Jewels.
2. Measure the candle and cut your paper slightly shorter than you the height of the candle.
3. Wrap it around and measure where the paper meets. Trim slightly bigger, so it will wrap all the way around the candle with a slight over lap.
4. Paint modge podge on the candle and begin wrapping the paper around the candle. Hold it in place until it is dry.
5. When it is dry, add more modge podge to the outside paper. This gives it a slight gloss and helps sturdy the paper.
6. Tie some of the Prima Natures Garden trim around the candle and also add the Teressa Collins blingage.